What’s great about Sub-Zero Wine Coolers is that they come in a wide range of sizes that can satisfy both a beginner’s collection and that of a seasoned wine collector. These wine refrigerators are designed for short-term storage, making the wines conveniently accessible for your dinners and other home events.
Having one of the Sub-Zero Wine Coolers is a fantastic equipment to add in your home. It provides the optimal temperature for your precious wines, in an elegant storage piece. If you are a wine enthusiast or host a number of parties in your abode, this wine cooler is a must-have.
So while you may not be able to build a cellar in your home, Sub-Zero Wine Coolers let you maintain ideal temperature and humidity perfect for wine storage.
Common Wine Cooler Problems
Granted that you are using your wine cooler properly – meaning you are not overloading it, you shut the door completely, and you place it on a level ground – you will enjoy its benefits for years to come.
Still, even with such a trusted brand as Sub-Zero, it’s inevitable that you’ll come across some issues with your wine cooler after some time. And this could be a big hassle if not dealt with right away. After all, your valuable wine investment is what’s at stake!
Here are some of the most common issues seen in wine refrigerators:
- The wine cooler won’t turn on
A number of causes might be the reason for this issue—from loose power cord, tripped breaker, or busted fuse.
- Insufficient cooling
You may want to check the condition of the thermostat, or if there is an issue with the compressor of fan motor.
No one wants a puddle of water leaking out of your sleek wine cooler. Some things you may want to look at include the door seal and the door itself, or if there is a drain hose problem.
- The machine makes a lot of noise
Just like with your refrigerator, expect that there will be a bit of popping sounds when temperature automatically changes. But if there are persistent vibrating noises even if the cooler’s position is entirely level, you may want to call for service because the cooler might have an internal issue.
Why You Should Choose Subzero & Wolf Appliance Repair
Homeowners in the Los Angeles area trust Subzero & Wolf Appliance Repair for all their maintenance and repair needs.
We understand that a broken Sub-Zero Wine Cooler will be a huge inconvenience in your day-to-day life, and we are fully equipped to fix your issues immediately.
Here are a few good reasons why we are the trusted company when it comes to repairing home appliances and equipment:
- Free estimate, with repair. We can visit your home and provide a written estimate regarding your maintenance concern. No hidden charges and fees! The estimate fee is waived if you chose to do a repair with us.
- Same-day service. Most of the times we can come right away to help you solve any issues. Our trucks are fully stocked with tools and resources needed for all kinds of repair. This enables our staff to complete the work much more efficiently than other providers out there.
- No extra charge for weekend and evening repair work. The thing that discourages most homeowners about professional service is the cost. With Subzero & Wolf Appliance Repair, you get an upfront cost without any extra charges for weekend or evening work.
- Genuine parts. We source original factory parts to fit the model of your Sub-Zero Wine Cooler. Plus, we provide 5 years extended warranty for these replacement parts.
- Trained staff. All of our technicians have necessary training, certification, and experience fixing wine refrigerators.
Keep your Sub-Zero Wine Coolers in the best condition by contacting us in case any problems arise. Don’t let your wine collection languish in case there are problems with your cooler’s temperature, humidity, or if there are any unsightly leaks.